I would like to thank Steve for allowing me into his home and letting me be part of something really special.
The last couple weeks have been an amazing experience. I was able to learn so much. From the stop motion animations, the sound recordings, and the video syncing. It all let me part of something creative and unique.
Highlights of the trip:
- Any time spent down in the mine.
- Highway coasting behind semis.
- Rocking out with our voices in the car.
- Dinner with Briggs.
- Denison Tour.
- Whit’s custard shop.
- The cat gun.
- Being able to perform in front of people in Philadelphia (albeit behind a computer).
- Setting up and learning about the sound system.
And the quote of the trip: “This is the Denison bridge, where many a student has tried to kill himself and failed.” - Steve (while pointing at 12-foot-high footbridge)