This policy explains what data we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions about our policy or your data, please contact us.
Types of data we collect and process
- When your web browser makes a request to our servers, our servers record the IP address and the name and version of the browser you were using at the time, which enables us to diagnose problems and monitor usage
Your comments on our blog posts
- When you post a comment, we collect your name (optional), email address, and web homepage. This information helps us to reduce spam.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary to provide the services we have mentioned above.
Data access and correction
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. However:
- In order for us to identify you, you will need to contact us from the same email address you used to post your comment.
- Information you have published on our website may have been commented on by others. As such, we may have to keep some content on the website, while removing your identification with such content.
- When you request that we delete your data, we will remove it from the live website. Since we retain multiple historic backups of the website, your data may remain in our historic backups after it is removed from the live website. We will ensure that data you’ve requested to be deleted will not be restored to the live website.
Please submit your requests using our contact form.
If you’re located in the European Union, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence.